Job ID: 162801
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
CRL is in search of an experienced, creative and talented Sr. Graphic Designer to join our LA team. This position will work on a wide variety of design projects and marketing concepts, as well as overall project management. As part of the creative team, the Sr. Graphic Designer will translate brand objectives into compelling deliverables across a broad range of platforms including printed materials, packaging, digital, advertising, signage, social media, events, and other marketing materials.
The position requires the capability to work with cross-functional teams including web designers, market analysts, engineers, product managers, and sales to provide design solutions that exceed customer and management expectations.
- Ensure the highest possible creation of branding development, brand identity systems and creative design.
- Designs print literature including magazine ads, brochures, catalogs, packaging, look books, and training materials; prepare and revise files for production process.
- Creates designs for website and digital marketing.
- Maintain brand standards and brand integrity.
- Develop inspiration and trend boards.
- Conduct clear and engaging design presentations to internal stakeholders and/or customers.
- Drive and define graphic concepts from early stage to final design with on-brand, trend inspired and iconic designs.
- Designs logos needed for special projects, events and initiatives.
- Manages the design project files/archives.
- Reacts to ongoing needs of the company across all departments.
- 5+ years of graphic design or marketing experience.
- Strong communication skills and eagerness to learn.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks with varied deadlines, a self-starter who can keep projects moving.
- Solid project management skills; ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously and often independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Java Script.
- Strong design fundamentals; solid typography, composition, and great attention to detail both online and inprint.
- Creative, strong work ethic and a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual.
- Experience in the building materials industry is a plus.
- Interest in trends related to art, architecture and graphics, is preferred.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.