Job ID: 169100
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
This CSR position will ensure a strong customer experience by responding to inbound calls, qualifying leads, handling transactional inquiries (excluding O.S.R non-transactional inquiries) through to delivery in a timely and professional manner.
The Accounting Clerk insures that regional and location level accounting processes are functioning in adherence with standard operating procedures. This position both processes high volumes of transactions and provides first line detection to insure processes are performing as expected.
Key CSR Responsibilities
- To answer inbound customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
- To follow up on leads from the Customer Service Centre (Calls OR Website) within 24 hours
- To respond to and investigate customer inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, mail, and e-mail in a timely and courteous manner
- To handle all transactional sales from qualifying the lead, quote, sales order to delivery
- To handle all "will-call" business
- To utilize price list from C.O.M for all products sold
- To answer customer inquiries and provide appropriate technical and/or product-related information regarding pricing and delivery
- To follow-up on customer issues or orders
- To obtain customer feedback
- To organize and maintain the file system to maintain working knowledge of products and/or services
- To prepare reports and communications as needed
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable Process Support
- AP payment issue resolution
- AP invoice routing
- Daily processing of sales invoices, pack slip processing, and record retention
- Oversight of Sales Tax charged during invoice process. Insure exemption certificates on file and correct tax rates applied
- Process intra-region inventory transfers through Intercompany sales process. Insure transactions net appropriately
- Month End Financial Close process support
- Maintain process discipline in a fast pace, multi-task environment, while meeting daily reporting milestones
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Able to processes transactions according to process standards