- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Machine Operator sets up, monitors, and controls equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains communication with department Lead and Supervisor regarding the production schedule, the products that will be produced and any changeovers throughout the shift
- Sets up equipment based on product profiles being produced
- Monitors line processes to detect equipment malfunction and detect product defects
- Reports, documents, and maintains a batch log per shift
- Performs dimension checks to ensure products meet specifications
- Conducts housekeeping daily and maintains work station organized throughout the shift
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Previous machine operator experience in a manufacturing setting
- Must be able to read, write and calculate basic math functions
- Some mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Safety and Quality oriented
- Forklift experience a plus
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- The employee must have the capability to perform physical activities that require the use of arms, legs, and your whole body – bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping and reaching
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
MoistureShield, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Imagine a company capable of providing the modern building materials needed to build our homes, schools, communities, even the bridges and highways to get you there. We are CRH Americas, North America’s largest manufacturer of building products.
In North America we adopted our parent company name to become CRH Americas, Inc. But, the strength, quality and legacy of our Oldcastle brand remains in our product groups, Oldcastle Infrastructure, Oldcastle Architectural and Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, as well as our Oldcastle Building Solutions team.
At CRH Americas, we do more than manufacture products. We partner with our customers, design-build firms, construction professionals and owners to simplify the way we build and provide end to end solutions through our vertically integrated channels. We have the largest manufacturing footprint, the greatest product breadth, and lead many of the categories we work in. If you are looking to simplify the construction process, CRH Americas can help you get there.
801 N Jefferson StSpringdale, AR
Get fresh General Machine Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.