A CRG client is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their growing team. This role provides direct support to the Corporate Accounting Manager in the management of the company's general ledger and internal financial reporting.
- Supports the accounting team in the management of the general ledger.
- Maintains, analyzes and reconciles certain general ledger accounts, as needed.
- Involved in the preparation, review, and analysis of the consolidated financial statements.
- Maintains the Company's fixed asset accounting, including recording of newly acquired fixed assets, tracking existing assets and recording depreciation.
- Maintains the Company's workers compensation accruals and supporting schedules.
- Responds to requests from internal and external parties for various financial information and analysis, provides assistance with the resolution of problems, as required.
- Supports the development, review and analysis of the Company's consolidated financial budget and forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- A minimum of four years work-related experience
- Broad knowledge of accounting
- Strong ERP and Excel skills is required
- Desire to learn and grow
Job ID: 7669
Category Code: JN001