ABOUT: Our client, a prestigious behavioral health organization, is seeking an experienced Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) to lead one of their world class and highly recognized locations. This is a highly accredited behavioral health organization with over 15+ locations nationally and growing fast.
This individual will provide direct patient care, including the reporting of observed changes in mental status and/or physical condition, responds to patient emergencies and ensures overall high standards for patient care
Behavioral Health AND / OR Mental Health Experience Preferred*
SCHEDULE: Option of the following shifts | (Wednesday – Saturday) OR (Thursday – Sunday) | Four 10 hour days
- Licensed and Certified to Prescribe Treatments
- Able to assess and diagnose patients
- The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of psychiatric diagnosis and treatment, flexibility in managing a dynamic work environment, and a desire for learning and growth.
- Completes documentation timely and accurately, including, transcription of orders, medication logs, discharge paperwork, and status of patient treatment plans.
- Must possess knowledge of general and psychiatric nursing processes, therapeutic relationships, age specific growth and development, and behavior and crisis management
- Properly reviews and maintains documentation and management of medications.
- Provide medical management including physical health assessment to patients assigned according to the established Nurse Practitioner protocol and under the supervision of licensed Physician
- Licensed in the State of Arizona
Why Work Here?All facilities provide individual therapy with Master’s level and licensed clinicians, and may consist of a combination of therapeutic modalities, such as: Neurobehavioral, CBT, DBT & EMDR Treatment Programs.
Top Company to Work For!