ABOUT: We are seeking an EXPERIENCED and LICENSED Full-Time Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) for a WORLD CLASS and highly accredited behavioral health organization. You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Licensed: LPC (State of Texas)
- Previous experience within a 12-Step Model
- Previous experience working within individual and group setting
- Minimum of 3+ years in a Behavioral Health, Addiction, Trauma
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Conducts group and individual therapy as assigned and manage a room of patients
- Candidates MUST be process oriented!
- Coordinates care with all members of client’s treatment team within the company and outside providers and documents care coordination appropriately
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Previous experience in mental health | behavioral health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Work Here?All facilities provide individual therapy with Master’s level and licensed clinicians, and may consist of a combination of therapeutic modalities, such as: Neurobehavioral, CBT, DBT & EMDR Treatment Programs.
Top Company to Work For!