CRG High Point, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
Our client is a multi-million dollar international manufacturing company located in a contemporary and professional office environment in the Triad area. This growing company offers competitive benefits and pay as well as vendor discounts.
High Point, NC
6 Months Contract to Hire/Direct Hire
One of CRG’s client is looking for an EDI Specialist whose main objective is to develop, coordinate, implement, and manage all EDI-related developments for the organization. You will be responsible for analyzing and designing specifications used for enhancements and extensions in EDI applications, interfaces, and mappings. You will be responsible for resolving tickets submitted via phone, email, or service portal. The best fit for this role will be someone with at least 2 years of experience with EDI. SAP SD or MM knowledge would be a plus.
- Maintain the EDI system for the organization.
- Responsible for the operation with the EDI Partners.
- Set up and maintenance of EDI trading partners.
- Maintaining accurate records of transactions.
- Testing of change request/bug fixes in the quality system.
- EDI monitoring activities.
- Ticket monitoring activities.
- Troubleshoot issues and updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with application vendors for integration with SAP.
- Coordinate with respective SAP consultants for unit testing of new developments.
- Training users on routine tasks.
- Updating knowledge management documentation.
Must-haves for this role:
- Academic degree in Business, or Information Systems with 2 years of experience as an EDI Specialist in an SAP environment.
- 5+ years’ Experience working with EDI.
- Familiar with the EDI standards, ANSI X12 and EDIFACT standards.
- General knowledge of networking protocols.
- Solid customer service skills to interact with users.
- Required ability to respond to telephone calls, email, and history of documenting tickets.
- Communication skills to effectively communicate with global subsidiaries.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter. Ability to simulate or recreate user problems and research appropriate solutions promptly.
- Ability to work with non-technical users and describe appropriate solutions based on the user’s technical understanding.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work individually (self-motivated) and within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Knowledge of the following would be beneficial: ITIL, MS SharePoint.
Contact: Pradeep Kumar – 336 218 3338
Category Code: JN008
CRG is a provider of Executive & Professional Search, Direct Hire & Contract Staffing, and Outsource IT Solutions. We have a team of 500 operating out of 7 Offices in the U.S. & Latin America. Established in 1994, we have completed over 3,000 Searches, 10,000 Contract Placements, and 100 Outsource IT Engagements. www.getCRG.com
AddressHigh Point, NC