A CRG client in the Triad area is looking for a Customer Service Specialist. This is a Contract to Hire position.
- Contact vendors via telephone to obtain a statement or an aging schedule per vendor list
- Make contact with all vendors on assigned lists
- Handle all calls in a professional manner and obtain weekly call targets
- Follow up with vendors until a statement is received at a minimum of every three days with other factors taken into consideration until resolution has been made
- Completing assigned projects in a timely manner
- Review, identify and contact additional vendors with previous client project recoveries by telephone, email and fax to obtain statements (call goal established by mgmt)
- Re-contact vendors for updated statements where credits were previously out of scope and are now in scope that was never exported.
- Achieving assigned weekly export targets
- Achieving assigned weekly/monthly targets that has been set by mgmt
- Ensure that all responses received via email are properly attached to claims in system.
- Track information received in appropriate databases by making notes of every conversation with vendor in the database with brief detailed notes
- Review and update claims for vendors with multiple locations where the responsive vendor statement received was for the additional locations of the non-responsive vendors.
- All responses must be imaged
- Independent, Time Management, Reliability, and Conflict Resolution
- Two (2) years of customer service, business related experience
- Experience contacting vendors/customers via the telephone
- An Associate's degree in accounting, business administration, or equivalent; Bachelor's degree is preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education.
if you are interested in this position please send your updated resume
Category Code: JN003