Job Description: CRG is searching for a experienced Compensation Analyst for a client located in South Charlotte! This is a newly created role within a customer focused, employee driven company with excellent benefits packages (including options with 100% medical premium coverage!!), team- oriented culture and the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the company's success.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:15-4:45
- Maintain fair pay program by compiling and studying pay, job evaluation, and annual increase reports; notifying management of policy variances.
- Keep compensation information accessible by sorting and filing pay and benefits documents.
- Enhance staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members, teaching improved processes and mentoring team members.
- Identify compensation costs by summarizing payroll and incentive program statistics, computing projected changes, and highlighting variations from policy.
- Maintain pay documentation by conducting and documenting analysis of job requirements and qualifications; writing, editing, and reviewing job description, monitoring and auditing job changes, and updating job files.
- 5+ years of experience doing compensation analysis required, some experience doing benefit analysis a plus.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources required.
- Must have strong desire to develop role the systems related to it.
Category Code: JN007, JN024