Location: Suffield, Connecticut (will start out remote until the team is back in the office)
Compensation: Direct Hire salary $55,000-$60,000
Excellent Benefits: 100% paid benefits for employee & children! + $600 monthly stipend to spend on all company’s products - health bars/ shakes/vitamins/supplements, etc. - can buy for the whole family monthly
Hours: 9am-5pm Monday – Friday
- Responsible for collection of invoices and for accurately applying customer payments, refunds and credits.
- Maintain and report A/R Financial and Operational Key Performance Indicators.
- Maintain, distribute and report accurate aging of A/R balances including the expected date of collection.
- Participate in the evaluation of potentially uncollectible accounts.
- Perform A/R related month end closing, account reconciliation and analysis functions.
- Post customer payments to the general ledger against customer A/R record or deposit accounts and reconcile to bank account activity timely and accurately.
- Accept customer credit card payments timely and accurately.
- Track and respond to Customer Experience and customer inquiries timely and effectively- resolve issues, investigate discrepancies, perform sales analysis, provide copies of invoices, receipts, etc. as necessary.
- Process customer payments, credit memos and issue refunds.
- Manage sales tax remittance and resale certificate process.
- Comply with federal, state regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant accounting, accounts receivable or accounts payable experience.
- Credit/Collections experience a plus.
- Exposure to risk management re: credit risk a plus.
- Proven experience effectively managing customer and/or vendor relationships and resolving issues.
- Working knowledge of GAAP Accounting.
- Intermediate Excel Power user (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.).
- ERP System functional user with strong query capabilities. Knowledge of Netsuite a plus.
Category Code: JN001, JN005