LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
- $26 to $28 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
TruHealth Integrated Care Family Medical Practice is looking for a reliable Licensed Practical Nurse to care for patients in a professional manner. You will work under the supervision of a doctor, physician assistant or nurse practitioner. LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc
- Administer injections, prescribed medications, clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN. Prefer experience in clinic setting.
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with clinical health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Competent in data entry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Primary Care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned professional, joining CREOKS gives you the opportunity to affect meaningful change in people’s lives. It also means being a part of an accredited and recognized nonprofit who invests in your future. CREOKS offers a collaborative, positive work environment, free Continuing Education workshops, the NHSC Loan Repayment Program in 19 of our locations, a Leadership Institute for paths to management, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
Make a real difference in people's lives. Great growth opportunities, management opportunities, loan repayment, and benefits
CREOKS Health Services is a non-profit organization providing comprehensive health, wellness, and social services. Our behavioral health division offers more than 40 years of quality services and program that benefit adult, adolescents, and children. We currently have 24 locations across Eastern Oklahoma and one in Mountain View Arkansas. CREOKS’ reputation has allowed us to work with local agencies, schools, and civic organizations. Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned professional, joining CREOKS gives you the opportunity to affect meaningful change in people’s lives. It also means being a part of an accredited and recognized nonprofit who invests in your future. CREOKS offers a collaborative, positive work environment, free Continuing Education workshops, the NHSC Loan Repayment Program in 19 of our locations, a Leadership Institute for paths to management, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
CREOKS Health ServicesTulsa, OK
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.