Consultant - Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
CREO’s Consultant - Systems Administrator develops and supports our client’s global IT operations and infrastructure. Candidates should have strong communication skills, a business mindset and exceptional technical experience in enterprise class IT systems. The Senior Systems Administrator manages all aspects of the infrastructure services including identity, networking, compute, storage, O365 and business application support. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and a desire to deliver IT as a service. Consultants have 8+ years of industry experience and will have a bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, or a related field.
Consultants support clients in the life sciences and healthcare verticals, engineering solutions and managing technology and digital transformation workstreams and projects as part of a team. Consultants advise clients on best practices, analyze challenges, and build solutions based on client requirements to meet deliverables.
What the role can do for you:
- Opportunities to rapidly hone and expand your skills through diverse experiences across IT operations and digital transformation initiatives working on and developing cutting edge technology solutions.
- Great pay/benefit package that is competitive in the industry and area along with opportunities to advance your career in a rapidly growing organization that values internal promotion.
- Great culture including strong mission, vision, values, and a strong commitment to philanthropy and doing wonderful things in the community.
- Opportunities to create impact and leverage technology to transform business operations.
- Develop and administer LAN/WAN/SD-WAN networks including architecture, delivery, sustainment, and monitoring
- Proven experience managing multiple vendors supplying services to JBS ranging from network services to data center co-location
- Administer on-prem and cloud based virtualized hosts and servers at enterprise scale supporting systems requiring resiliency and redundancy
- Proven abilities to manage SAN based storage systems including performance monitoring, capacity monitoring and remediation activities
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support for both business clients and other members of the IT organization ranging from service desk personnel to senior management.
- Providing tier three IT support on ticket escalations as necessary
- Knowledgeable and experienced with managing the core components of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure including a strong understanding of groups, teams and collaborative technologies.
- Experienced managing SharePoint solutions for business projects, collaborating with business work groups.
- Excellent knowledge and experience working with and delivering systems that meet industry security standards across networks, servers, web-applications, identity management and data governance.
- Proven capabilities to manage and deliver routine preventive measures and implement, maintain, and monitor network security; monitor and manage server health and automation activities for scale and growth.
- Experienced designing and maintaining enterprise corporate backup solutions that delivery consistent and timely recovery options for the business across multiple systems and locations. Candidate must have experience with the latest generation of backup technologies while managing backups for multiple geographies/locations including both on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Assist the IT management with the research, selection, and return-on-investment analysis for new technologies and tools as well as ongoing budget health.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; able to work on a team within a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment; is customer service oriented and able to engage and influence cross-functional IT teams; able to effectively collaborate with both JBS business units and clients.
- Embrace, advocate and follows ITIL principles and practices
Minimum Required Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with networking technologies including implementations across LAN/WAN/SD-WAN technologies, tools, and techniques.
- 2+ years working knowledge of networking technologies including firewalls: configuration and management.
- 2+ years computer virtualization experience with modern virtualization technologies or with AWS or Azure.
- 1+ years’ experience working with backup solutions (Symantec, Veeam or similar)
- Demonstrated scripting experience with PowerShell, Python or similar DevOps focused technologies
- 2+ years experienced with managing the core component infrastructure of M365 and Azure (e.g. Users, Groups, Exchange, Azure Active Directory, licensing, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain compute and network documentation including logical and physical system diagrams
Other qualifications we find highly desirable:
- Experience in healthcare and life sciences industry
- Exposure to computer systems validation (CSV) and 21CFR11 compliance
- Certifications including Azure Fundamentals, AWS Cloud Practitioner or Networking/Server management from CompTia or A+
- Experience managing M365 components including Teams, Teams Phones, Intune, and DLP
CREO, Inc. is an innovative management consulting and advisory firm based in Research Triangle Park. CREO helps its clients operate effectively, freeing them to apply their talents, pursue their mission, and realize their vision through a focus on effective operations and organizational health. CREO’s senior team of C-level advisors works shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to solve their toughest challenges and realize their biggest opportunities. To learn more, visit www.creoinc.net.
Consistent with our duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace that is free of recognized hazards, CREO has implemented a vaccination policy to safeguard the health our employees, their families, our customers, and the community at large. All new employees and subcontractors will be required to receive at least one dose of the vaccine, at a minimum, prior to their scheduled hire or start date. New employees and subcontractors will have 30 days after their start date to become fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at CREO