- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Work for Us
At Credit Union of New Jersey, you'll find a member-centric culture built around helping our members and giving back to our community. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
In addition, you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction to include but not limited to:
- Excellent compensation
- Benefits package for all full-time employees including medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan, with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life & disability insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time-off
- 11 Paid holidays
- Receive continuous training and developmental opportunities to help employees achieve their goals
- Credit Union Membership
- Employee discounts on credit union products and services
- Community Outreach through our Foundation
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Reviews material needs of the credit union and maintains contact with appropriate vendor and sales representatives. Negotiates the purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with credit union purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions. Ensures high level of service, delivery, quality, and condition of sales for products, equipment and services that meet the credit union's specifications. Develops new supply sources where vendors are inadequate.
- Prepares purchase orders for approval of general office supplies, equipment, subscriptions, furniture, repairs, etc. Ensures timely delivery of purchased items. Reviews invoices, purchase orders and contracts for conformance to credit union policy and seeks correction if necessary.
- Manages and maintains an orderly storage and inventory control system that provides information on current levels and usage of supplies, brochures, print materials, equipment, etc. Distributes stock to departments as needed.
- Receives and processes all inbound orders and informs the appropriate staff when these orders arrive. Distributes supplies and materials to appropriate departments or branches. Maintain the appearance and orderliness of the supply and inventory storage areas.
- Assists in maintaining the function and appearance of the Credit Union building, systems, furnishings and fixtures. Performs facility inspection tours and coordinates the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of all credit union facilities. Maintains drawings of all credit union facilities. Assists in resolving day-to-day facility issues such as recycling, shredding, lighting, heat/air conditioning systems, landscaping, snow removal, and general repairs in all credit union facilities.
- Handles assigned pieces of the maintenance plan relating to inspections, pest control, fire extinguishers, etc.
- Purchases and inventories supplies, print materials, kitchen supplies, office equipment, and other purchases; stocks kitchens, bathrooms, and branch lobby, and manages relationship with Navisource.
- Responsible for the maintenance of office equipment and appliances including postage meter, coffee machine, refrigerator, etc.
- Coordinates and sets-up for various events held in the seminar, training and conference rooms, branch lobby. Ensures the proper equipment and supplies are available for each group as well as being responsive to the special needs of these groups.
- Assists with HR staff events throughout the year (purchasing, coordinating, creating items, set-up and clean-up, etc.)
- Responsible for picking up, sorting and delivering of all incoming credit union mail. Responsible for the collection and preparation of all outgoing mail and overnight packages to/from departments and branches. Picks up and delivers mail to/from post office every day, and acts as courier between branches. Handles any mail related issues and manages the relationship with the post office and overnight carrier.
- Assists with timely inspections and registration of credit union vehicles. Responsible for cleaning, tracking maintenance, repairs, and usage log of credit union’s vehicle.
- Manages evacuation drills; and handles replacement and training of new captains.
- Handles any employee need that comes up on a day-to-day basis relating to purchasing, supplies, mail. In addition, any facility issues (in the absence of the Facility Manager).
- Assists in various department activities and performs other department support duties as might be assigned from time to time.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate should have prior facility experience including resolving day-to-day facility issues, negotiating pricing, purchasing of supplies/inventory, as well as shipping experience.
This individual must be available for scheduling during Credit Union operating hours.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CREDIT UNION OF NJ A FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Get fresh Credit Administration Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.