We are seeking a Tow Truck Operator to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). WE are looking for all Class A, B and C drivers.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Fill out daily log books
- Work nights and weekends when needed
- Previous experience in tow truck driving or other related fields a plus
- Commercial driver's license preferred but needed
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Mechanical Knowledge a huge plus
- Must have clean driving record
- No felonies on criminal record
CREAM'S DISMANTLING and TOWING
Why Work Here?`Cream's Dismantling and Scrap Inc. has been in business since 1974. Cream's Dismantling has expanded it's business to also providing Heavy Duty Towing throughout Sonoma County and for law enforcement. Creams has contracts with the County of Sonoma, and multiple city contracts to provide towing services for the police impounds and municipal operations. Cream's has been a family operated business since the beginning and is still owned and operated by the same family that started it. With multiple locations Cream's continues to grow it's operations and work force.
Join a business that has been a family run operation for over 40 years. Opportunity for growth, fast paced and family oriented.
Santa Rosa, CA