Site Maintenance and Reliability Leader (DE)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an exciting opportunity as a Site Maintenance and Reliability Leader for our Client based out of Newark-Bellevue area.
This role provides strategic maintenance and reliability direction for the Operations organization. This role integrates safety and business expectations to ensure maintenance organization effectiveness and efficiency and establishes a strong safety and productive culture.
This role leads the site Maintenance, Reliability, and Automation and Process Control organizations.
Their secondary role is to ensure alignment of all personnel placed under their charge to perform all maintenance and reliability activities for those assets. The Maintenance and Reliability Leader ensures maintenance work is performed in compliance with safety, health, and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for leading the organization, collaborating with other resources and work processes, and delivering Safety, Reliability and Maintenance cost optimization results
- Leverages the Global Maintenance Work Process and Sub-Processes across multiple operating units (leverage across site)
- Responsible for developing and leading the facility maintenance strategy.
- Accountable for implementing Equipment Maintenance Strategies.
- Accountable for the overall application of the Maintain Facility Work Process and overall alignment to the business needs. Ensures effective linkages with other processes
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing support of the Maintenance Procedure Use Policy at the facility.
- Executes the performance management system
- Drives emergence of culture and desired behavior analyzes and audits work process results
- Responsible for Site Reliability Metrics and Business Reliability Metrics
- Accountable for the development and implementation of a Quality Control plan for repair of critical equipment including repair specification, inspection plan and startup procedure
- Promotes the Leveraging of most effective technology through partnership with the Businesses and functions Demands use of the Management of Change for value added improvements
- BA/BS degree in Engineering
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong Project Management skills and the ability to manage/balance a large workload.
- BA/BS degrees in other areas are considered
Real EstateView all jobs at CRD Careers