Customer Service Associate
CRC Management Co LLC Lowell, MA
- Posted: September 04, 2021
Customer Service Associates report to a Store Manager and are responsible for the daily duties in maintaining high levels of customer service through offering a clean, safe and friendly store.
About Laundry Capital:
Laundry Capital was founded in 1996 in New York. Operating over 70 laundromats in eight states, Laundry Capital operates two brands: Clean Rite Centers and Laundromax.
Laundry Capital pioneered the Laundromat “super store” concept by building large, bright, free standing stores, equipped with over 120 washers and dryers, ample folding tables, free parking, knowledgeable and qualified staff, and more.
Laundry Capital is recognized by the industry as the “gold standard” for laundromat retail in the United States.
Essential Job Functions:
Customer Service Associates are passionate about customer service. Our CSAs are the face of the store and must be willing to perform the essential functions listed below:
- Provides assistance to customers with use of laundry cards, machine selection and operation, retail purchases, wash and fold orders and with any other questions or concerns that arise
- Responsible for accurately utilizing the cash register or point of sale computer
- Has a thorough knowledge of the products sold and what they are used for; encourages customers to purchase additional items
- Ensures retail items are neatly stocked at all times and communicates frequently with management when inventory or janitorial items are running low
- Utilizes the log books to report any building or equipment maintenance issues; immediately informs supervisor of unsafe situations that arise during a shift
- Accurately and always utilizes log books; knows how to choose the right equipment for the amount of clothing; addresses customer concerns as best as possible; informs supervisor of any customer complaints or claims.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, including the attendance policy and presenting to work in a clean uniform
- Follows all safe practices to prevent accidents and injuries to customers and employees
- Understands responsibilities for emergency situations such as fires, floods and severe weather
- Maintains a safe environment inside and outside of the store
- Continually walks the floor picking up debris, emptying trash containers, checking bathrooms and performing other cleaning duties as required
- Must be able to stand for up to 8+ hours at a time for a shift
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds
- Must be able to communicate with all customers and associates in a professional manner
- Must be able to work well with others and remain calm in stressful situations
- Previous experience in customer service or retail is preferred
- Ability to resolve customer issues/complaints in a fashionable and timely manner
- Ability to perform assigned tasks by management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
CRC Management Co LLC
BusinessView all jobs at CRC Management Co LLC