Full Time Medical Clerk - Meridian VA Clinic
CRAssociates, Inc Meridian, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinic Hours: M - F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Compensation: CompetitiveOther: Great work/life balance, benefits, and more
Medical Clerk Responsibilities:
- Receive calls and visitors in a courteous manner
- Utilize VISTA/CPRS to schedule appointments, look up information, track phone calls, manage PCMM, etc.
- Complete patient registration and assist patients with the completion of paperwork
- Update patient demographic information at every visit (insurance information, Veteran ID cards, etc.)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Scan all documents, records, and correspondence properly
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Provide clerical support to the Administrator
- Other duties as assigned
Medical Clerk Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- One (1) year of secretarial/clerical experience in a healthcare facility preferred
- Must be BLS certified by the AHA within 30 days of employment
- Annual PPD (Tuberculosis Test)
- Computer skills to include MS Office applications
- Must be a US Citizen
In order to be considered for the Medical Clerk opportunity in Meridian, MS, please apply at crassoc.com or Contact Tyler Bryant at Tbryant@crassoc.com!
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.
HealthcareView all jobs at CRAssociates, Inc