Co-op - Architecture & Engineering
CR architecture + design Cincinnati, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
At CR we have a passion for solving complex problems. CR provides innovative solutions through our architecture, interior design and engineering services. From planning, design and documentation to project close out services, we provide a vast suite of capabilities. By partnering with our clients, integrating the experience of our team and involving experts at every level, we bring our clients' visions to life. We are in the business of Architecture and identifying responsibilities and measurables is how we ensure success.
CR's core values are the behavior and mindset that support our vision and mission by shaping our culture and reflecting what is most important to us as a business. They guide our actions and decisions, unite our team members, and define our brand.
Passion Collaboration Integrity Innovation
As an Architectural / Engineering Co-op, you are responsible for the design and technical development of a project in accordance with the scope and will receive exposure to various types of projects. You will work collaboratively with the entire project team undergoing tasks not limited to: Revit, AutoCAD drafting, Project Presentations, 3-D modeling, field measurements and assistance with construction administration (shop drawings, site visits, etc.), the design of details or portions of a building. All of these task will be performed under the supervision of a senior team member. CR is committed to providing our Co-ops with experience in all phases of the design and construction process.
Please note that this Co-op is only a temporary employment opportunity that offers an hourly rate of pay based on experience and is not benefit eligible.
- Must be currently enrolled in an applicable accredited undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Previous architectural and/or engineering internship experience is strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit preferred.
- Knowledge of other relevant software/drafting programs (SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Basic experience in creating a set of construction documents preferred.
- Basic knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to communicate design concepts and processes.
- Willingness and desire to learn .
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS
- Ability to perform assigned duties with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to remain sedentary for extended lengths of time and occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. is required.
- Ability to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment and frequently communicate and exchange information with internal and external parties is required.
- Ability to drive/travel during the workday and/or overnight travel as needed is required.
- Field work may include exposure to the elements including inclement weather.
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. The employee may be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor. The employee must also be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily.
CR architecture + design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
CR architecture + design
ConstructionView all jobs at CR architecture + design