Office Assistant/Customer Service Representative
Buffalo Grove, IL
Our firm offers the best of a small company spirit combined with the excitement of being an industry leader and we are seeking an Office Assistant/Customer Service Representative to join our line-up. We work in small teams collaborating on meaningful projects. What unifies us all is the drive to work together to ensure client satisfaction all day, every day.
If you are proactive, hardworking and looking for a career, you could be our next Office Assistant/Customer Service Representative. You will learn our industry from the ground up in this highly promotable role. This position provides general support to the office staff as needed.
Office Assistant/Customer Service Representative Duties:
- Receive and respond to a high volume or inbound calls from customers and sales representatives including, but not limited to order entry, order status requests, product inquiries, etc.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our product line to better aid with customer’s selection
- Effectively route technical support inquiries to the appropriate individual or department
· Enter and process orders into computer system
· Responsible for properly accommodating visitors upon their entry and upon their leave of the office
· Handle incoming and outgoing mail, deliveries and regular distribution of mail
· Copy and file all documents accurately
· Order and maintain office supply inventory
Office Assistant/Customer Service Representative Requirements:
· Minimum of 6 months of office experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Microsoft Office Suite knowledge
· Strong customer service skills
· Organized and detail oriented
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment