Graphic Designer – Arlington Heights, IL
Our manufacturing company has been growing throughout the years while holding true to its roots. We pride ourselves on our teamwork, and are seeking an individual who shares our collaborative, upbeat characteristics. A dog-friendly environment, team building exercises, and quarterly company outings are just a few things that make our company unique.
A flexible and creative thinker, who can successfully manage their workload and contribute to the marketing department by demonstrating leadership and a strong work ethic will be our candidate of choice.
This position has a variety of responsibilities including designing our trade show booths, creating print marketing materials, updating our website as needed, custom logo manipulation for our customers, and much more. For our chosen candidate we offer full benefits and room for advancement within.
· Plan, implement, and design brand-consistent advertising and promotion collateral; examples include print, brochures, online media, electronic media, social media, direct mail, and motion graphics
· Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
· Work alongside sales and marketing teams to research, arrange and manage trade show schedules while implementing custom trade show booth layouts
· Manipulate vector art for custom logo printing
· Update and manage company website via HTML/CSS coding
· Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image and brand standards throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
· Implement a strategy for representing our brand at trade shows to promote products and analyze the success of these events
· Assist in social media outreach through dynamic, consistent, and interesting messages and activities
· Coordinate and update Nationwide website content and activities as needed
· Minimum of 3+ years in a Graphic Design role – Required
· Bachelors degree – Required
· Knowledge of intermediate HTML/CSS to help with website maintenance - Preferred
· Time management and communication skill