Data Analyst/Research Analyst – Chicago, IL 60606
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
Looking to start your career in a professional setting where the atmosphere is friendly, collaborative, innovative and entrepreneurial? Then look no further! We are IMMEDIATELY seeking a Data Analyst/Research Analyst to join our growing organization.
The Data Analyst/Research Analyst develops subject matter expertise on internal and external sources of information (e.g., customer data, market data, industry data, etc.) for analyses to provide information for decision making. This position prioritizes key trends to better understand and clarify our ability to reach growth targets.
Think this job is for you? Let’s talk! You will be expected to articulate your experience with; analyzing and sizing markets, industry and competitive dynamics, and anticipating where markets and industries are headed in the short, medium and long term.
- Conduct customer and market research
- Select the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques
- Design qualitative and quantitative research plans, questionnaires and moderator guides
- Interpret results data, prepare reports, identify opportunities and make actionable recommendations
- Analysis of competitive information, including development of competitive strategies in partnership with Sales, Product Management, Marketing and Product Marketing
- Synthesize enterprise-wide and business specific, ad hoc and trended customer survey data, identify improvement opportunities and partner with Customer Experience
- Identify situations that would benefit from customer or market research and recommend appropriate research plans
- Analyze external / syndicated research, draw insights, prepare reports that support and supplement what we learn from customers directly
- 0-3-years’ experience in Research or Data Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong knowledge in research methods, data analysis
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Time management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel