Account Manager Intern - Spring/Summer 2023
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Manager Intern is part of the Sales Organization focused on our Northeast Region. This intern will be partnering with various CPower stakeholders to provide support on daily sales operations. They will work closely with our Account Managers to complete customer enablement tasks, analysis of performance data, and finding new opportunities that the CPower team can capitalize on to improve. This individual should be able to take direction and be comfortable to ask clarifying questions to execute work in a timely manner. They should also be inquisitive to understand the business processes, industry, and customer experience to provide recommendations for improvement. In addition, this role requires individuals to communicate effectively to both non-technical and technical team members across functional teams including executive management. They will be expected to support education and training to the end users on any changes they implement during their internship in partnership with the Sales Operations Training team. Success for this intern would be to deliver at least 3 improvement opportunities and manage their daily operational responsibilities by the conclusion of their internship.
This paid internship program will run for 10 weeks beginning June 5, 2023 and run through August 11, 2023.
This role will be a combination of hybrid/remote and office work in New York.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Review, identify and validate customer renewal opportunities across programs. Provide opportunities and solutions to align programs, terms, and expansion opportunities.
- Support seasonal audit scheduling. Oversees readiness process that incorporates planned outage, metering install/break-fix, customer load considerations, other program interference to maximize performance. Includes all performance related communications with customers, fielding of customer feedback as necessary.
- Support OnPeak monthly data submittal process and overall performance optimization
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
- Rising Junior or rising Senior
- Majoring in Business Administration, Energy, Computer Science or related field
- Strong verbal and written communications skills along with listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Demonstrates ability to be responsive to customer requests, consistent follow-up during problem resolution, providing meaningful and timely information related to maximizing customer performance/revenue and face to face interaction.
- Demonstrates critical & creative thinking, motivation & enthusiasm to serve customers, and a proactive approach to excellence in customer relations.
- Able to work in the US without sponsorship
CPower is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
AddressNew York, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Energy Accountant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.