CPaT Global Spring, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CPaT Global is looking for a new full-time software developer to assist in developing aviation training solutions for a worldwide customer base.
We offer a diverse portfolio of offerings. You will be exposed to a wide array of technologies spanning from web to mobile to desktop application development. In this position, you will be able to leverage some of the latest web SPA frameworks such as React and Angular. You will also be able to program solutions in the Azure Cloud leveraging .Net Core and SQL Server. Problem solving skills with a solid knowledge of core programming concepts are essential.
This position is also open to developers who have a few years of professional development experience; however, we foster a strong learning environment regardless of your experience level. We encourage our developers to continually challenge themselves to learn new technologies and find the best solutions for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Software Development OR a Software Development programming certificate
- 1 – 3 years previous programming experience (work, academic, hobby)
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and thrive in a collaborative atmosphere
- Willingness to adapt and learn
- 1 – 3 years of previous professional experience in web, mobile or desktop application development
- 1 – 3 years of previous experience in one or more of the following:
- SQL Server/TSQL
CPaT GlobalWhy Work Here?
Build innovative new products for the aviation industry.
CPaT Global, LLC (CPaT) is the market leader in distance learning for the aviation industry. CPaT delivers software-as-a-service applications to more than 250 global aviation customers, serving 60,000+ individual users, and providing over one million hours of training each year. CPaT pioneered the use of distance learning in aviation training more than 25-years ago and has built on that legacy to offer new and imaginative training solutions that are practical, forward-looking, and invaluable. CPaT transforms aviation instruction by providing smart training solutions, and vision for curriculum spanning aircraft systems, general subjects, and operational procedures. For more information, please visit www.cpat.com.
24624 Interstate 45 NSpring, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at CPaT Global