Healthcare Accounting Software Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Evident, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CPSI, is searching for a motivated and multi-talented individual with a passion for customer service to join our Client Services Division – Financial Management Client Care team. They will interact in a collaborative team environment and must demonstrate empathy to customers and fellow employees.
The Healthcare Accounting Software Specialist provides software, on-boarding, and frontline support to customers while providing a positive experience to fulfill their needs. Proactive problem solving and excellent communication skills are a must as is the ability to exhibit agility by multitasking effectively in an ever-changing environment.
The position offers flexible remote work option.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Become proficient in the Evident accounting applications
- Liaison with Clients and software.
- Supports customers on software applications using research/analysis, troubleshooting and testing skills. Documents all communication in our customer management system.
- Reviews continuing education materials that go out with the accounting software update to remain knowledgeable on system functionality and software updates.
- Completes other projects as assigned by the Management team.
- Applies best practices when educating our clients in their software utilization.
- Participates in Evident customer conferences when required
- Demonstrates the ability to uphold our corporate brand values – Collaborative, Dependable, Proactive, Empathetic and Agile.
- Potential for moderate travel may occur.
- Healthcare Accounting: 3 years’ experience (preferred)
- General Ledger reconciliation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient computer applications such as but not limited to: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, database concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to process technical detail
- Exhibits strong time management skills to meet established deadlines
- Presents a professional and positive image at all times.
- Strong team player able to effectively collaborate with others within and outside of the organization
- Ability to effectively present complex information and respond to questions from a diverse audience.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination status.
CPSIWhy Work Here?
CPSI is a rapidly growing organization that has a need of hiring experienced personnel.
CPSI is a leading provider of healthcare solutions and services for community hospitals, their clinics and post-acute care facilities. Founded in 1979, CPSI is the parent of four companies – Evident, LLC, American HealthTech, Inc., TruBridge, LLC, TruCode, LLC, and iNetXperts, Corp. d/b/a Get Real Health. Our combined companies are focused on helping improve the health of the communities we serve, connecting communities for a better patient care experience, and improving the financial operations of our customers. Evident provides comprehensive EHR solutions for community hospitals and their affiliated clinics. American HealthTech is one of the nation’s largest providers of EHR solutions and services for post-acute care facilities. TruBridge focuses on providing business, consulting and managed IT services, along with its complete RCM solution, for all care settings. Get Real Health focuses on solutions aimed at improving patient engagement for individuals and healthcare providers. TruCode provides medical coding software that enables complete and accurate code assignment for optimal reimbursement.