NOW HIRING FULL-TIME SECURITY OFFICERS
Long Beach, CA
As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of property in effort to deliver outstanding guest services. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property.
- Promote safe work practices.
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed.
- Write reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed.
- Respond to inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
Pay Rate: 15.00 per hour - CPR Certification Required
Friday - Monday (Swing & Grave Shifts) 32 hours a week.
At CPS Security, our success is based on a top management team with experience in Internet technology, security services marketing, communications, software development and program management. We have a capable, creative team with the vision and energy to effectively manage a growing company.
CPS is built on over 20 years of security experience. We understand the security business and the dynamics of the marketplace.
Headquartered in California, the company has over 1,500 employees working in over 18 offices across the United States including Arizona, California, Nevada, and Texas. CPS provides dependable, progressive and efficient security and remote management solutions supported by a state of the art Command Center, Video Management Systems, and high tech staff.
If you are looking for a position that can lead to advancement in one of our other security methods, this may be the position and company for you!
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law.
- At least (3) years experience in a Commercial Security Position.
- No criminal convictions.
- Must have a CA State Guard Card
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pass our Pre-Employment screening, including drug test, background check and social security check.
- Neat and professional appearance at all times.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively at client sites.
We offer an attractive compensation package and training programs including:
- Weekly Pay
- Union Account
- Vacation Pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply