Mechanical Designer (40-60K)
CPS Recruitment has a Mechanical Designer opportunity available with a growing manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Duties of the Mechanical Designer include:
- Develop assembly, sub assembly and other drawings per engineers instruction
- Perform preliminary design calculations and simulations
- Interpret piping and instrument diagrams, site layouts, equipment layouts, piping plan drawings, process flow diagrams, specifications, bills of materials
Education and Experience:
- BSME, BSMET or an AAS in Drafting
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and schematics
- Proficient with 3D modeling Tools (Inventor, Solidworks, or Creo)
- 2 to 5+ years of Mechanical Design experience
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Work Here?Headquartered in Liverpool, NY, CPS Recruitment partners with top companies Nationally and Globally to provide temporary, contract, and direct hire staffing, executive recruiting and payroll processing services. As a Woman-owned Small Business, we have an earned reputation for the most innovative recruiting solutions. Whether you are looking for a career or looking to hire, the recruiters at CPS Recruitment are here to help!
Let us help you progress in your career and gain the competitive pay package that you deserve!