CPR Strategic Marketing Communications, an established healthcare focused PR firm with a thirty-three year old history is widely sought after for thought leadership, content strategy development and more, has an outstanding opportunity for a healthcare focused Public Relations/Marketing Account Executive.
We are looking for someone to manage and implement public relations/marketing campaigns by developing strategic messaging and programs.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- is able to develop messages to match the audience, occasion, and medium.
-can compose compelling pitches, relevant social media, and press releases that demand attention.
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- is interested in working remotely at home
- has existing media contacts
- has strong and versatile writing skills -- extremely important
- can respond to requests for information from the media and maintain a public relations database
- can study the objectives, promotional policies, or needs of organizations to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products
- is a team player and has the ability to work with multiple channels and audiences
- is client-focused with a passion for excellence and has the ability to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders
- has strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Education and or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree required
3+ years of proven experience in healthcare public relations and/or marketing.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, verbal and written communication skills.
High level of organization, motivation and ability to work under pressure and supervision.