Do you want to work in a technology field, and enjoy helping people? This is your chance to become part of a growing $4 Billion industry, while working with the largest mobile device repair service in America. There are opportunities to excel and become a leader in this locally-owned business.
As a customer service and repair technician, it will be your job help people diagnose problems with mobile technologies like iPhones, perform device repairs, and provide excellent customer service. You’ll need to stay up to speed on newly released and upcoming technology in the industry. This includes mobile phones, tablets, computers and game systems . In this role you will eventually have the ability to repair any device that comes through the door, and should also be comfortable with servicing customers, marketing added accessories, and cross training other employees. We will need you to assist in all aspects of running our retail store, including opening/closing, inventory management/ordering, and strategic merchandising, to ensure sales growth.
Applicable Skills & Experience -
1. Must have technical and mechanical aptitude. Repair experience desired.
2. Must have a High School Diploma. At least some college or technical training preferred
3. Experience using wide range of devices: Phones, Laptops, Gaming Systems
4. Proficient with Microsoft Office and email communication
5. Experience with a Point of Sale Systems, and opening and closing procedures
6. Good vision with or without corrective lenses/glasses
7. Some sales and/or direct customer service experience
8. Organization skills, ability to work independently and lead a team
9. An interest in recognizing trends in the mobile and repair industries
10. Ability to order and manage inventory
11. Must be fair, honest and ethical in dealings with customers, owners, and peers
Training is provided. Salary – To be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. Full or part time positions may be available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $14.00 per hour
We are maintaining social distancing in the stores, are requiring customers to wear masks, and only allow one person in the store at a time.
Why Work Here?These locally owned stores are part of an 800+ store franchise, the largest and oldest provider of these services in the country. We have three locations; two in Lexington and one in Louisville. Plus, as part of the nationwide network, you'd be well positioned to find employment should you move to another city.
This is your chance to become part of a growing $4 Billion industry, while working with the largest mobile device repair service in America