Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift Aerospace Industry
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join a growth-oriented company that has been in business for over 100 years! CPP offers a competitive compensation & benefits package which includes a bonus program that is paid quarterly, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, paid vacation & holidays, company-paid uniform program including safety boots, company-supplied tools, paid training, defined career progression within the Maintenance team and many opportunities to pick up overtime shifts.
- Troubleshoot & repair various pieces of electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic equipment
- Ensure that safety-related work orders are given top priority to ensure the safety of all CPP team members
- Perform scheduled preventative/predictive maintenance and emergency repairs
- Work on fabrication projects for all areas of the plant using a lathe/mill and various pieces of welding equipment
- 3 years of previous experience in a Technical Maintenance role in an industrial manufacturing environment required for this position
- Two year technical degree preferred, however candidates with equivalent experience will be considered
- Previous experience working with PLCs and VFDs strongly preferred, with a focus on Allen Bradley Communication Protocols
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills required
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered
components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large function critical products. CPP provides its customers with a total solution source, taking them from concept to finished product with one of the broadest and most diverse product offerings in the industry. More information about our company can be found at: http://www.cppcorp.com/
Sponsorship is not available for this role. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and consistent basis without company sponsorship now and in the future.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or other legally protected status.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Real EstateView all jobs at CPP- Minneapolis