- Posted: over a month ago
CPM Holdings Inc. is a leading process and equipment solutions provider to the oilseed, animal feed, biomass, food, and materials processing industries. We also serve the corn wet milling, pet food, ethanol and wood industries and are the world leader in pelleting, particle size reduction equipment and automation. CPM has more than 1,200 employees with facilities in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
CPM Wolverine Proctor is seeking a motivated and strategic thinking applications engineer to join our successful and expanding organization. We are a global leader of thermal processing equipment. This opportunity will be in our Horsham, PA location.
This position will require from 9 – 12 months of training in our applications laboratory. Training progress will be evaluated on a timely basis, to stay consistent with project needs and proper direction for growth in the organization. Will be responsible for evaluating customer samples, heat balance profiles and thermal efficiency evaluations.
- Providing applications engineering support and maintaining a working knowledge of all active projects within the corporation
- Generating budgetary proposals, process designs and General Arrangements (GA’s)
- Providing technical support to designated reginal industry managers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers throughout various industries
- Assisting regional sales managers with sales calls and kick-off meetings
- May require onsite visits for thermal mapping and technical assessment of current or future projects
- May be required to represent the company at technical conferences and assist sales personnel at trade shows
- Approximately 10% overnight travel required
- BS Mechanical Engineering degree is required. (possibly Chemical Engineering)
- 5 years industrial experience
- A sound knowledge of psychrometry is essential
- The position would suit a candidate with industrial experience in HVAC, refrigeration or similar thermal industry
- Speak & write fluent English
- Read & interpret engineering drawings
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD 2D/Inventor 3D
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR
CPM Holdings, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at CPM Holdings, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?