We are looking for a Service Supervisor who will manage the day – to – day operations of our service dispatch department. This individual will lead and review operational efficiencies, safety and service with our sales, customer service, and operations teams as we maintain our high level of customer satisfaction.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of centralized dispatch to ensure a best in class customer experience.
- Develops, implements, and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve CPI’s customer service delivery.
May handle escalated telephone calls with customers and/or calls requiring in-depth knowledge of the organizations products/services to ensure our standard of customer satisfaction is met.
- Monitors calls/activities as necessary to ensure that performance standards and SLA’s are being met.
- Responsible for direct communication with Customers, Technicians, Managers, Operations and Sales.
- Responsible for generating reports on team performance metrics.
- Establish metrics for both technicians and dispatch teams and hold teams accountable to SLA & KPI’s such as Service Level, On Time %, Repeat Call %, Service Backlog, etc.
- Drive improved efficiency such as Calls Per Day, Improved FCR (First Call Resolution), etc by leveraging CPI applications, tools, as well as process improvement.
- Report daily/weekly on dispatch performance and tech performance.
- Manage all schedules to ensure availability within the specified time frames.
- High school diploma required
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience
- Must be able to demonstrate professionalism and courteousness in the handling of both internal and customer inquiries
- Must maintain a high level of product knowledge, including, but not limited to: current product features and specifications, current corporate promotions, pricing, and discounts
- Must be able and willing to perform at a high level of competency and accuracy to meet or exceed departmental standards while upholding the best interests of the customer and the company
- Must be able to develop and sustain positive and harmonious working relationships with all customers and colleagues
- Must be able to maintain a professional presence and represent the company favorably
- Must have good problem solving and decision making abilities
- Must be able to understand and embrace the company core values, corporate goals, mission, vision and priorities as set forth by Management, and be able to continually seek ways to meet or exceed goals and fulfill priorities
- Ability to perform as a CPI team player, support all requests, and provide superior customer service
- May have additional duties as assigned by Management
What’s In It For You
- Competitive pay, and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards