We are looking for a Residential Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing strategic growth plans, forecasting staffing needs, and installation growth. This position requires 40% of time spent in the field training and developing sales team. If you thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, this is a fantastic opportunity to earn a great performance-based income, while providing a valuable service to our customers.
- Facilitate weekly call days with sales team
- Assist with Payroll issues including, but not limited to No Pays
- Utilize Sales Force to run reports via Map Anything
- Conduct daily, weekly performance reviews as needed
- Conduct monthly performance reviews due by 15th of each month
- Rehash product demonstrations which did not result in sales for potential conversions
- Ongoing training regarding products, services, and sales techniques
- Develop Sales Reps by providing regular feedback, establishing improvement plans as needed
- Create a positive sales culture via ethical business practice and proper recognition of team contributions to sales objectives
- Demonstrate effective management skills in order to facilitate success for direct reports as well as fostering a positive team environment
- Conduct weekly Sales meetings to communicate current sales policies and procedures, promotions, and overall branch performance
- Continuously seek to improve sales efficiencies and employee retention by providing the leadership and training necessary to achieve sales objectives
- Resolve consumer inquires and complaints regarding installations, product quality, sales price, contract, and other relevant inquiries
- Gather all appropriate data from various reporting systems to gauge departmental performance and individual Security Consultant production
- Oversee sales territory and distributes the leads to the Security Consultants
- Meet with key customers, assisting Security Consultants with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Stay current on leads, customer information, and forecasting using Sales Force
- Exhibit foresight in recognizing potential problems and develops solutions to overcome obstacles and close deals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 5 years of successful sales management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic, and a high degree of integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Strong selling knowledge and skills that include previous experience with door knocking and cold calling.
- Must be able to close a sale
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive.
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes.
- Working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
What’s In It For You
- Competitive pay, and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
- Company issued laptop and iPhone for business use
Why Work Here?For more than 25 years, CPI Security has been a leader in customized security and home automation solutions. We are one of the only providers to design, install, monitor and service our own security systems. Our employees are driven, independent, passionate, and team-oriented. Everyone at CPI comes into work knowing they will make an impact, whether that means with their team or customers. There’s a reason why we were voted one of the top places to work in the Carolinas!
Great culture, people and growth opportunities!