Do you enjoy helping and solving customer challenges using various digital platforms such as: texting, web chat, emails and phone? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment? Do you want to work for a company who values employees? If so, this is the job and company for you! As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are responsible for providing and delivering exceptional service while creating a world class customer experience. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and growing team while earning a great performance-based income and providing a valuable service to our customers.
The starting hours of this position are 1:00pm-10:00pm, and rotating weekends 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Owns customer service experience by responding and interacting with customers in various platforms such as: text, web chat, email, and phone calls that create a world class customer experience.
- Obtains exceptional customer service and selling techniques to provide knowledge about CPI products and services.
- Engage and respond to customer questions and requests on various items such as: CPI equipment, monitoring service, answer billing inquiries, and account inquiries to ensure a world class customer service experience.
- Effectively communicate and document customer interactions and inquires as you coordinate work with installers, technicians, and sales representatives to coordinate effective service visits with CPI customers.
- Owns brand recognition and sets the example of our culture as you work with customers on completing customer satisfaction surveys.
- Owns training and educating customers on the use and safety of services and state of the art products they have with us.
- Notifies Customer Care Management of challenges and opportunities needing to be escalated further to ensure a win – win scenario for customers and the brand.
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Advanced typing and computer experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years customer care experience is required
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask navigating multiple interactions at once and able to meet deadlines
What’s In It For You
- Competitive pay and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards