The Customer Experience Manager will lead a team of 10 direct reports in Customer Service Department to deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction while minimizing the total cost to service through continuous improvement of operational effectiveness, employee productivity and profitability.
Related B2B & B2C industry experience dealing with Order To Cash (OTC) with both patients and companies consuming products in North America (both US & Canada). Candidates with industry experience out of pharmaceutical, medical, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in food & beverage manufacturing, Nutraceutical manufacturing, healthcare are desired. A leader with strong motivational skills is highly desired and it's a plus if you have bilingual English/French skills.
- Lead and continuously develop a high performing customer services team
- Continue developing and roll out of customer experience and satisfaction improvement strategies across North America locations
- Create joint solutions/new ways of working with customers/distributors to improve access, sell out service as well as optimizing costs
- Establish continuous improvement goals to maintain focus on customer satisfaction, increased efficiency and streamlined operations
- Interface with executives to prepare and deliver performance reports, as well as develop and execute strategic initiatives
- Develop and measure metrics that track contribution and progress on customer satisfaction, efficiency and productivity improvements
- Manage the Order To Cash (OTC) process, customer complaints and lead a complaints reduction program in collaboration with colleagues as needed
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all HIPPA and other pertinent regulations for a team dealing with sensitive patient and financial information
- Participate in industry organizations to follow latest trends in CRM, IT solutions,
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge on the value of each customer.
- Ability to listen to customers and fix problems.
- Ability to empower and listen to the customer service representatives.
- Ability to engage the entire company behind Customer Services.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrated ability to capture, understand, manage and resolve questions and issues.
- Ability to manage expectations, create high level of satisfaction and effectively convey customer needs to colleagues and functions throughout the company.
- Bilingual skills (English/French) is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
The Customer Experience Manager has 10 direct reports: Customer Service Representative.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years Management experience in Customer Services, preferably in the healthcare industry, pharma, nutraceutical, FMCG (fast moving consumer goods), desired
- Experience managing Order To Cash (OTC) process
- Bilingual English/French a plus
- Strong people leader with team motivational skills
- Customer service is improved based on customers' feedback.
- Customer support and customer handling.
- Supplier collaboration.
- Supply chain strategy.
- Process and project excellence.
- Performance and total cost management.
- Value creation.