Manager, Quality Engineering to move a manufacturing company forward from an antiquated system and building into a new facility and changing the culture of Quality. 10+ yeas of Quality Engineering leadership experience leading industrial Quality in a manufacturing environment in heavy industry such as automotive, tier 1 suppliers, aviation/aerospace, heavy equipment or other metallurgy or engine manufacturing. You will lead the initiative of changing a Quality culture to a "build quality in culture" versus "inspecting quality in". Plans, coordinates, and directs quality engineering program designed to ensure quality production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering plus Master’s degree (M. A.)
- Ten 10 years related Quality leadership experience in manufacturing
- Experience driving Lean Principles and Operating System initiatives in Manufacturing, Toyota Production Systems (TPS), lean manufacturing, ISO, Internal Auditing
- Experience with Reactive and Proactive quality
- Experience Managing Quality Engineering teams
- Relevant Quality experience gained within an Aerospace or Automotive Engineering or other metallurgy products in a manufacturing environment.
- Fluent with airworthiness requirements and standards preferred
- Strong influencer with the ability to drive a step change in approach to quality assurance.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Experience developing Quality procedures and practices.
- Global Manufacturing experience a plus
CPG Talent Management LLC