Director of Production Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
An industry leading hot beverage manufacturer and coffee roaster and packager is seeking a Spanish Speaking Director of Operations to effectively lead and manage processes and production.
The Director of operations will be responsible for all coordinating all facets of operations including production, planning, engineering, quality assurance and maintenance. The ideal candidate will be able to establish a culture of continuous improvement and best practices that will result in the most effective use of resources, and contribute to improvements in both quality & production. The Director of Operations will report to ownership and lead the day to day operations.
Candidates should have a background working within consumer packaged goods fields and should be comfortable in a fast paced and data driven environment. This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive growth and compensation packages.
- Applies knowledge of processes, equipment, and manufacturing best practices to set employee and facility standards
- Identification of necessary process improvements & implementation of those improvements.
- Oversight for planning and proper execution of manufacturing runs.
- Extensive experience using ERP Data driven tools and technology.
- Provide leadership, input, and direction to understand and improve manufacturing processes aligned with company strategic goals.
- Analyze problems, identify solutions, and implement recommendations as well as manage the corrective actions.
- Use of lean manufacturing principles to structure efficient production lines, work centers, and manufacturing processes.
- 4 years of plant management experience preferably in the Food, Coffee, Beverage, or CPG industries
- Experience with startup/high growth company a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering preferred.
- Ability to work in a high growth environment and handle multiple tasks
- Occasional overtime and weekends may be necessary during Q4.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Full Benefits Offered including Health, Dental, Vision and generous time off policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CPG Coffee and BeverageWhy Work Here?
Great work environment with an excellent opportunity to grow and succeed.
BusinessView all jobs at CPG Coffee and Beverage