Class B CDL Local Delivery Truck Driver | Kansas City
MO | ALS
Weekly Minimum Weekly Gross Guarantee
after 30 days
Alex at 877.378.2721 today!
- OT after 40 hours
- Medical, Dental and $50,000 Life Insurance after 30
days of employment
- Voluntary benefits
- 8 Paid holidays
- Vacation schedule 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2
years, 3 weeks after 7 years.
- 401(k) with weekly company contribution of $
- Driver referral bonuses, Plus more!
- Valid and current Class B CDL
- Must have Airbrakes Endorsement and Interstate Exempt
on their CDL.
- Must be 23 years of age
- Must have 2 years of verifiable truck driving experience
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing
up to 50 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
We are currently hiring Class B CDL
local delivery truck drivers for a position based out of Kansas City MO.
Drivers will load their trucks using a forklift and then make
deliveries of pet supplies to retail stores within the Metro Kansas City
area. Stops are a mix of hand unloads and pallet drop stops. Schedule is Monday
thru Friday with work available on Saturdays. Start times between 5am-10am and
Home Every Day!
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
Visit our website, www.callcpc.com, to view all of our job opportunities
where YOU live!