Class A CDL Truck Driver | Bradenton FL | Bridgestone
Currently drivers averaging $1100.00 a week!
Call Linnette 855.867.3801 today!
- Valid and current Class A CDL
- Minimum 23 years old
- Must have 18 months of Tractor-trailer experience or 1 year of experience AND a certificate
- Ability to lift, pull, push, and carry product weighing up to 75 pounds
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Medical, Dental & $50,000 Life Insurance benefits after 30 days
- Currently drivers averaging $1100.00 a week!
- 401(k) with company
- Paid Holiday and Vacations
- Safety incentive awards
- Driver referral bonus
We are currently hiring 1 full-time Class A CDL Relay Truck Driver assigned to our Bridgestone Americas Tire Fleet. Driver will go from Bradenton, FL to Bridgestone DC in Jacksonville FL (around 480 miles round trip). Schedule is from Sunday thru Thursday with a starting time around 4pm-6pm. No touch freight and home every day.
Pay Breakdown for Relay drivers is a follow:
- $.042/mile Relay driver
- $11.00 per trailer pulls
- $25.00 for backhaul
- $7.50 Fueling
- $5.00 Cellphone Allowance
CPC Logistics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fully supports diversity in the workplace.
The Best Drivers on the Road Drive CPC!
Visit our website, www.callcpc.com, to view all job opportunities where YOU live!