An independent CPA and financial advisory firm in Central NJ and Bucks County PA area is seeking an Accountant for a Staff/Senior tax accounting position in their growing firm to be responsible for timely and quality client work.
- Two to five years' experience in tax preparation with a public accounting firm.
- Excellent technical accounting and tax skills, ability to perform tax research, proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting and tax software.
- Able to work as part of a team and ability to manage deadlines.
- Financial reporting, ProFx Engagement software and Quickbooks experience preferred.
- CPA license a strong plus
- Must have public accounting experience
CPA firm in Mercer County
Why Work Here?We are a CPA and advisory firm serving the greater New Jersey and Bucks County, Pennsylvania area.
Great working environment, room for growth.
Hamilton Township, NJ