The Support Representative is an integral position within the Webmaster Team and serves as a front line contact for financial services clients subscribing to our software, service, and support.
In this customer-focused, technical role, the Support Representative fosters positive working relationships with our clients by effectively troubleshooting issues and providing accurate and timely resolution to customer requests. As an inbound phone representative for the Webmaster Team, Support Representatives ensure that our clients experience high-quality service and are fully satisfied with their websites and tools during each interaction.
- Ensure that all incoming direct phone calls are answered in a timely manner (within established guidelines), including response time to voice mail messages.
- Generate Cases in Salesforce to capture all interactions through phone, email, and chat along with documentation of work performed.
- Ensure that all work requests are handled within established guidelines and demonstrate efficiency and quality that meets client expectations.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all clients.
- Be proactive with resolving client requests, problem solve, and be diligent in documenting needs and solutions that may require additional internal support.
- Serve as client advocate and solicit participation in customer satisfaction surveys.
- Encourage client engagement through outreach initiatives designed to promote customer loyalty and increase customer retention.
- Utilize systems and tools per standard operating procedures to ensure consistent data which is actionable and measurable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-year Customer Service experience required, preferably within a technology setting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service experience, including managing challenging situations and people.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, follow procedures, adhere to due dates, and established turn‐around times with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation for quality.
- Adept at problem‐solving, including ability to creatively develop solutions and work‐arounds as needed.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook) experience is required.
- CRM experience helpful; Salesforce experience is preferable.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience with HTML, CSS, or Adobe Photoshop helpful.
- Must be available to work any shift during our hours of operation, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Colchester, VT headquarters (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan