Rapid growth has sparked the need for a motivated sales person to convert new leads into appointments for our inside sales team. This position presents a unique opportunity for the right individual to grow with an industry leader in an exploding category. You will have constant sales training and development to ensure you become a successful and sufficient sales consultant. If you have a “hunter” mentality and a thirst to learn and grow within a great company than continue reading.
As a CPA Site Solutions (CPASS) Sales Development Rep, your day-to-day activities will include the following: Outbound calls to potential customers to promote the CPASS product, navigating through to decision-makers; and managing the sales funnel utilizing a consultative sales approach. SDR’s will have a focus on meeting or exceeding appointment show quotas.
Successful candidates will have previous experience effectively making outbound prospecting calls, navigating to decision makers, identifying potential new clients and business opportunities and setting strong appointments. Once individual results are proven after a minimum of 90 days, you will have the opportunity to be promoted to the Internet Marketing Advisor position where you will manage your own territory and begin to close your own accounts.
- Make outbound prospecting calls daily to potential clients
- Meet or exceed dial and/or talk time quotas
- Navigate to decision makers who have purchasing power
- Conduct in-depth needs assessments and qualify potential clients
- Overcome technical and business objections of potential clients
- Take diligent notes of what prospect’s needs are for Internet Marketing Advisor to best close opportunity
- Set strong appointments for Internet Marketing Advisor to follow-up with and close
- Use our CRM to qualify prospects and capture key data points
- Ensure monthly, quarterly, and yearly individual sales quotas are exceeded by setting appointments for new accounts to be closed
- Have a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- “Hunter” mentality
- Persistent and able to handle a high level of rejection
- Thrives off of success
- Positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Experience in a competitive fast-paced sales environment
- Must possess a Whatever it Takes Attitude
- Excellent social skills, with the desire to excel
- High level of comfort with internet technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to provide clear and comprehensive written documentation using MS Office
- Applications and CRM System (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Netsuite)
Key Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of technology-based sales experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer-based sales experience
- Inside Sales call center experience preferred
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Colchester, VT office.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events