The Customer Care Specialist loves to drive results and promote the highest level of client satisfaction by turning a client into a true partner and developing real, authentic relationships. Client success is top of mind at CPA Site Solutions and as such we empower our employees to drive that message home with our clients. You constantly are looking to identify & cultivate business growth opportunities while ensuring a high level of continuous client satisfaction. Your clients must be real relationships you value, and you would do anything to maintain a high level of trust with them.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Position the agency as a partner who provides leadership, insights, and guidance with the Client’s marketing plan(s)
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills and maintain up-to-date documentation of all client activities throughout the agency
- Have an extremely high level of ownership and responsibility; represent the client internally
- Define client success benchmarks and ensure a collaborative relationship with the client to ensure those benchmarks are achieved
- Become the client’s trusted website consultant by recommending best-practices for their website through recommend aesthetics, ease of navigation, and overall architecture.
- Assign, update and manage client requests through cases in our ticketing system.
- Provide existing clients recommendations on overall site edits/performance.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service through phone, email and chat support.
- Perform edits through our proprietary website editor (required knowledge of Word, HTML, scripting, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Basic HTML understanding
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a fast paced, customer focused, technical call center environment
- Familiarity with CRM, preferably Salesforce.com, or similar systems required
- Strong time management and project management skills
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel
This role is office-based in our Colchester, VT, office (not available for tele-commuting).
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress and frequent team building events