We are looking for a highly-analytical Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our CPA firm. As a CPA, you will perform various tasks including filing all tax forms, performing regular audits, and analyzing business transactions.
To succeed in this role, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting processes. Our ideal candidate is extremely professional, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Maintain and organize digital and physical financial records.
- Assess all business transactions and prepare accurate reports on your findings.
- Coordinate with employees on income tax research and planning.
- Conduct periodic audits to guarantee accuracy in financial records, expenses, and savings for businesses and corporations.
- Organize and file all federal, state and local income tax documents.
- Contribute to budgeting procedures.
- Develop and implement effective accounting policies and processes.
- Ensure you remain up-to-date on industry changes and changes in regulations.
- Respond to tax and accounting related issues.
- Be familiarized with quarterly and yearly payroll, sales, and excise tax filings.
- CPA certification is a requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ proven experience as a public accountant.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office. (QuickBooks, ATX, and Excel)
- Good communication and organizational skills.
If interested in this position, please email your resume to Lissette@rdporter.com or call 712-635-1364.