Our client, a leading food company is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team. In this exciting position you will be responsible for sourcing and maintaining inventory of all raw materials to ensure production runs smoothly.
What we are looking for you to do:
· Source food ingredients and packaging materials to meet daily production schedules
· Negotiate costs and long term agreements with vendors
· Develop and Maintain supplier relations for all raw materials and packaging
· Work closely with Production and Quality to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner
· Ensure compliance with company procedures and contract requirements
· Optimize and maintain ERP system
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Degree in Supply Chain/Business or Related Field
· Min 3 years of experience in similar role
· Food manufacturing experience
What we will offer:
- An opportunity to grow your career with a leading food company
- An attractive salary, healthcare and 401K package
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.
Highly respected in the food & drink industry, we are dedicated to building partnerships in business, with both clients and candidates that bring, mutual benefits to all parties, on a long term basis. With thirty year’s experience, we have grown a talented team of consultants, whose knowledge and experience and expertise of the food and drink recruitment market guarantees that success will be at your disposal to achieve your recruitment objective.
We are renowned for providing bespoke solutions, with in-built flexibility and have a long and successful history of handling assignments, at all levels, on behalf of a loyal and growing client base – ranging from global blue-chip organisations to independent enterprises.