Our client, a growing food manufacturing company located in Los Angeles is looking for an experienced National Account Manager to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
· Building and managing sales and marketing strategies, responsible for targeting both national and regional accounts.
· Handling both direct sales calls and client visits.
· Working closely with the R&D, marketing and quality assurance teams to launch new avenues of business.
· Developing operating plans and strategy to support forecasted business and projected growth.
· Working with third party brokers and distributors.
· Investing and resolving any issues within national accounts.
What you will bring to the role:
- Strong experience in a similar position within Account Management.
- Flexibility to travel domestically to client sites.
- Strong knowledge of broker channels and national food service clients.
- Experience working as part of a cross functional team within the food and beverage industry.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, paid benefits, 401k program and additional perks!
- A large growing company with room for development and growth.
- Unlimited potential to grow both regional and national accounts.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.