Our client, a leader in the edible cannabis industry within America, is looking to fill the position of Maintenance Mechanic to lead in installations, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of production equipment.
- Perform maintenance and repair all production equipment including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Support Continuous Improvement activities
- Continually assist in the development of the Preventative Maintenance Program
- Oversee the sourcing of parts, equipment and other maintenance items
- Maintain records of work performed
- Insure that all food safety policies, procedures and regulatory criteria are followed
- 5+ years of journey level experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance, preference given to those with Food manufacturing experience
- OLCC marijuana worker permit or the ability to acquire one
- Experience with Machine Repair, Electrical, Plumbing, HMI’s, PLC’s, HVAC and Welding
- Oregon Journeyman License or LME license preferred
What our client is offering:
· A competitive salary and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
· 50% discount on entire CBD product line
· Opportunity to join a fast growing company!
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume.