The Staff Augmentation Recruiter is responsible for identifying and submitting candidates to clients as well as pipelining. The Recruiter role is responsible for achieving year-over-year revenue growth as well as meeting or exceeding established recruiting targets and quotas. This person is also responsible for HR duties for the group, including onboarding, consultant follow up, assisting with administrative duties for consultants as well as the Accounting and Finance Senior Manager.
Must have 3 years or more experience in Recruiting - preferably in Accounting and Finance
· Recruits for accounting/finance perm roles as well as consulting solutions services
· Identifies and develops new and existing candidate relationships
· Develops a recruiting pipeline ensuring a balanced size, shape, and quality of pipeline
· Performs HR duties as necessary including onboarding and coordination with internal HR.
· Performs administrative duties as necessary, this including assisting consultants with inputting hours as well as expense reports. This also includes assisting the Accounting and Finance Senior Manager.
· Understands client business issues, strategies and initiatives in order to recommend and substantiate appropriate service offering
· Remains current on competitive intelligence and recommended winning strategies to address market conditions
· Maintains accurate records of all recruiting activities including calls, closed sales and follow up activities
· Other duties as required
Must be very ambitious and self motivated - very little training, must be able to go with the flow.