CPA firm is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy and initiatives for the manufacturing and distribution and cannabis industry practice groups firm-wide.
This Marketing Manager will also focus on the Boston Metro and Providence geographic area. This role will report to the Regional Marketing Director.
· Driving marketing to support strategic plans local Boston Metro/Providence geography
· Scheduling / attending geography and relevant industry marketing meetings
· Working with industry leaders, CC North marketing team, and office leaders to develop marketing plans, and executing on marketing items that arise within these meetings
· Facilitate the development of a robust client / prospect / referral list for marketing campaigns
· Build market assessment and key target lists for marketing initiatives
· Develop and execute a referral marketing program
· Oversees e-mail marketing campaigns, complete with list development and tracking components
· Independently creates and manages all elements of conferences and events including venue selection, theme creation, vendor relationships, collateral production, invitations, promotional items, and press coverage, if warranted
· Work with firm brand and content marketing team to integrate digital strategy into marketing initiatives
· Sets up tracking programs for various initiatives and reports on progress of each using MS Dynamics and other tools
· Establishes and manages relationships with appropriate geographic, industry, and trade organizations, vendors, etc.
· Experience with accounting or other professional services firms
· 4-6 years of work experience in marketing at minimum
· Experience building campaigns to raise brand awareness and drive lead generation
· Comprehensive understanding of the Boston Metro/Providence/New England marketplace
· Versed in how to create benefit-oriented collateral with strong call to action that yields results
· Requires a bachelor's degree (Marketing or Business major a plus)
· Position will be split between Braintree, Mass, and Providence RI