Our company is looking for a professional Front Desk Clerk to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, and maintaining the office budget.
Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Maintain records and files.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.