CPA - Accountant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
Tired of the city commute?
Rapidly expanding, long-established firm with modern, convenient Nassau County location seeks experienced CPA / Accountant to manage and expertly handle multiple accounting and bookkeeping engagements, with specialized focus on Real Estate Management clientele. Accomplished technical knowledge with superior time-management, productivity, and communication skills, along with the presence and ability to build and develop positive working relationships both internally and externally. Additional focus and responsibility includes the creation and maintenance of all associated reporting including P&L preparation, bank reconciliations, and onsite client audits and presentations.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Send resume to: email@example.com
AddressNew Hyde Park, NY
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CPA Firm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?